Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"Blacklisted" by Neko Case



Listening to:
Neko Case "Blacklisted" (released 2002)
Album length / Painting time: 37:18
Familiarity with the album: Didn't know it.
Recommended by: Anna
Painting size: 20X26"
Price: $300
Side Note(s): Though I wasn't familiar with the album, I feel like I captured my experience of it. The whole thing felt like fireflies and grass to me and, well, that's what the painting looks like! Unfortunately, this dumb, blurry picture doesn't do the painting justice. There is a lot of detail that I just couldn't capture. Want to come over with your awesome camera and show me how it's done? Want to come over and decide if you REALLY want to buy all of these paintings? Okay! Also, I haven't posted in a while, because I've been extremely busy and out-of-town, but I'll get back in the swing of things soon! There is just so much music to paint, ya know?

No comments: